Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome "Hot Finds, Cool Prices" readers!

Thank you, Seattle Post-Intelligencer readers, for letting me know how much you've enjoyed sipping your Saturday morning coffee with with me and "Hot Finds, Cool Prices". I appreciate your interest, enthusiasm and suggestions these last 2+ years, ever since I originated the column in the Home section of the newspaper.

It takes some doing, but fabulous, accessibly priced furniture and home furnishings can be found in the market, and I hope you will continue to spend Saturday mornings with me to learn about them, albeit online. Don't see what you're looking for in a current post? Check out all of 2008's past "Hot Finds", now in one spot. I'll be posting earlier "Hot Finds" over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment